Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ohhh honey! look at the funny easter bunnies...


These adorable bunnies make me want to run into my daughters room and put on her bunny ears! Plush Blue-Eyed Bunny (pictured left), a soft and cuddly bunny by Japanese designer Shinzi Katoh, is $32 and can be found at www.threepotatofourshop.com. This my favorite and I am keeping my little fingers crossed that I get a surprise from the Easter Bunny!

Look at this adorable pair of Baby Bunnies (pictured middle). What a sweet way to wish a child Happy Easter! Each Baby Bunny is handcrafted of wool felt, with hand-stitching and whimsical detailing. For an additional fee they can be personalised with a child’s name. They are made in USA and can be purchased for $78 at www.chasing-fireflies.com.

I love this little perplexed looking fella in our Sticker Set of Bunnies (pictured right). Everyone has fond memories of their sticker book collections…filling blank pages with tiny treasures. These little gems are from Japan and come twenty-five to a sheet. With simple, colorful and fun illustrations, they are a lovely set to add to your collection! Perfect for anyone’s Easter basket at only $6 from www.threepotatofourshop.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment